Got questions? Of course you do!
Which is why we’ve answered the most Frequently Asked Questions here. Do have a look, your questions are most likely to be answered here.
Yes of course!
We are a business school specialized for logistics & supply chain education. Apart from certification courses, we also offer an MBA in Enterprise Resource Planning & Supply Chain Management (in academic partnership with a UGC recognized university).
Apart from our world-class curriculum and from-the-industry faculty,
we don’t stop with training alone. We are a recruiting organization for the logistics industry. We facilitate recruitment for our students / professionals in well-paid logistics & supply chain jobs. In fact, we are experts at matching your career aspirations and skillsets to available opportunities in some of the best organisations in India.
You bet! We offer short-term training programmes/courses ranging from two days, 3 months to 6 months.
Ah yes! We have partnered with Bharathiar University, Coimbatore to offer our MBA degree in Supply Chain Management.
And yes, it’s UGC recognized!
- Send us a message through our website along with your resume
- We’ll schedule an appointment for you to meet our Career Adviser to discuss your career aspirations
- Upon acceptance, you will receive an admission offer letter + application form
- Submit the application form along with your academic credentials
We assess candidates with personal interviews and testing with objective questions apart from study projects.
Not at the moment, please.
About Supply Chain & Logistics
To put it simply—in the business world, ‘logistics’ refers to the coordination function of an organisation that’s responsible for commercially transporting goods/services to fulfil customer requirements in terms of time and place.
Here’s the shortest answer:
‘Supply Chain’ refers to the network of business activities that maximizes customer value. For a more detailed answer, please join one of our courses.
Logistics is a coordinating function of a business. Supply Chain is a strategic function of a business.
Logistics is focused on space optimization: Supply Chain is focused on network optimization.
Logistics creates tangible value. Supply Chain creates intangible value.
Yes, we do guarantee placements provided you successfully complete our course and assessments to become ready for the industry.
Absolutely! In fact, we have successfully placed freshers in many of these entry level jobs:
- Warehouse In-Charge
- Packaging Coordinator
- Logistics Analyst
- Customer Support Executive
- Administrative Clerk – Warehouse
- Logistics Sales Representative
- Logistics Trainee
- Material Handler
- Account Executive – Logistics
- Logistics Planner
If you are a fresher, you will most probably be starting as a logistics trainee or as a logistics executive.
Sure, we can tell you lots of things! But, for the sake of brevity, we’ll say this for now:
- Logistics is a growing industry
- Logistics industry is always on the hunt for potential candidates
- Logistics is a domestic, national, international and global industry
- Jobs in logistics industry are challenging and rewarding
- An understanding about supply chain is essential for logistics professionals to build a successful career
- Academic qualification and professional certifications add immense value in building a career in the logistics industry.
- At some point, logistics professionals tend to evolve into supply chain management roles
Well, on a normal course, your career is likely to follow this path:
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Custom Brokerage
- Freight Forwarding
- Customer Service
- Logistics Services – Sales and Support
- Procurement and Purchasing
- Planning and Scheduling
- Supply Chain
Here is the good news: Any business organization that moves products or people requires a logistics professional to handle the operations. So, we can safely say your career opportunities are pretty much endless.
Any business that needs to manage the supply and demand of their products and services requires a supply chain professional. So, you can imagine the immense career potential in this industry, right?
With respect to placements, we work with many an organisation in a variety of verticals like:
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics
- Hospitality Services
- Food Processing and Cold Storage
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Supply Chain Consulting
Well, based on market capitalization, we can say these are some of the top companies:
- Container Corporation of India
- Aegis Logistics
- VRL Logistics
- Navkar Corporation
- Transport Corporation of India
- TCI Express
- Sical Logistics
- Snowman Logistics
- Tiger Logistics
- Patel Integrated Logistics
- TNT Express
- Agarwal packers and movers
- First Flight
- Globe Express Services
- Aqua Logistics
Yes, let’s look at a simple statistic to help you understand your opportunity in this industry:
By the year 2022, the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) estimates that a whopping 24.8 million job opportunities will be available in logistics and supply chain!
So, we assure you that the sky is the limit in terms of career opportunities in the supply chain & logistics industry.
Yes, we do offer internships in logistics and supply chain related jobs. The internships range from 3 to 6 months with or without stipend depending on the organisation and the internship job profile.
We facilitate internships generally in the following areas:
- Warehouse Operations
- Business Development
- Transport Operations
- Retail Operations